Hi lovelies! Now that I am the mama to an active 15 month old toddler I thought it was time to do an updated What’s in My Diaper Bag? My diaper bag may have some medical items unnecessary for the typical toddler mama but since my little guy started having febrile seizures when he turned one I am now a walking medic. Since my days now consist of chasing after a toddler I have been loving my CiPU diaper bag backpack because I have my arms free to wrestle him into his stroller, feed him constant snacks, or carry him while pushing an empty stroller since he decided he hated the stroller now that he can walk. I can just throw on my backpack and we are ready for our outdoor adventure, wherever it may be.
I will link my diaper bag here. http://amzn.to/2s1IBJR
I have it in the color British Grey and I love it because it goes with anything. I love that its made with a waterproof material because now that my little one is eating solids food is constantly getting everywhere and it is easy to just quickly wipe off any spills. All the inner pockets also help to keep everything separated so I know where to grab what I need. So here is a list of my diaper bag essentials.
- First aid kit. I got a cute little zip up first aid binder from Target that stores all the medicine that I need to carry around for my little guy.
- Infant Motrin
- Infant Tylenol
- anti-seizure medication
- Extra Diapers
- Water wipes
- Bug Spray
- Sun Hat
- Burp Cloth to clean up any food spills
- My Wallet
- Snacks (These get packed right before we go somewhere).
- Sippy cup with water
- Change of clothes in case of an accident (I keep a spare jacket & blanket in my car).
- Small toy for distraction (I keep a book in the car for him to play with on car rides).
I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments if you have any must-haves in your diaper bag.