- 2 Handfuls of Arugula
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Piece Grilled Chicken Breast – stripped
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 Lemon
- Cook quinoa. You can use a rice cooker or cook on a stove top, but I prefer Trader Joes pre-cooked microwave bags in the freezer section for added convenience. Tip: You can cook this ahead of time and keep in the fridge until use.
- Cook 1 Chicken breast on stove top in 1 tbsp olive oil, cool & cut into slices, but I prefer Trader Joes pre-cooked chicken breast strips.
- Cut avocado into cubes.
- Place arugula on plate.
- Squeeze lemon over top for dressing.
- Top arugula with remaining ingredients.
- Add a dash of pepper.